2009/02/14

about jodii

About the label jodii

I offer a range of beautiful handmade things and some great vintage finds. Everything is unique or a limited edtition. Handmade things from paper, textile, porcelain...every material, which inspires me.
www.jodii.de

Visit my webshops!
www.dawanda.de
www.etsy.com



About the blog jodiijodii

I want to share new ideas, designs, trends and inspiration - introduce countries, cities, shops and people from Europe. If you like to share your work with me and the handmade nation, don´t hesitate, contact me...

Visit my blog!
www.jodiijodii.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Good!!very nice!!

    welcome to my new blog
    http://china-cutter.blogspot.com/

    willing to exchange and share the views with the you concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sophie♥
    Wollen wir Freundinnen werden? Besuche bitte auch meinem Blog, einige meiner „Fans“, mit gleichen Interessengebieten wie Du, werden dich sicher auch kennenleren wollen.
    Es grüβt ganz lieb aus Flandern (Belgien)
    xxx
    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!
    this is blog i great!!!!
    i definitly want ot join
    here is my work

    http://lespapillons-denuit.blogspot.com/

    if you like it
    im from holland

    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete